Sunday, September 11, 2016

Weekly West Coast 2016 - Busy Like Bee





Hi all!  

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm still here.  I haven't forgotten about Weekly West Coast. I've been taking pictures of our beautiful island home, but I haven't had the time to get those photos posted. It's harvest time, and I'm fortunate that my generous friends share the abundance with me.  There have been plums, summer squash, peppers, tomatoes, beans, greens, apples, pears...and more.  I've been busy saucing, souping, pickling... you get the picture. Or rather you don't, but you will! I'll be back with more photos soon. 

Until then!

Have a great week all! Sending you warm thoughts wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen