Sunday, July 17, 2016

Weekly West Coast 2016 - Small Surprises

Sometimes when the "big picture" is overwhelming, it's helpful to pause and savour the little surprises that come into my life. 

I was surprised to find a series of oversized faux-insects decorating a fence in my neighbourhood

I was even more surprised to find this oversized and very much real beetle hanging from my screen when I opened the curtains one morning.

The surprise of eggs in what I thought was an abandoned nest.
  
Surprise strawberries in our neglected garden.

A friend knocked on our door and surprised us with cherries from her garden.
(Thanks L!)
Have a great week all! Sending you warm thoughts wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen