Sunday, April 17, 2016

Weekly West Coast 2016 - April 11 to 17

Look at me! I actually managed a second week of West-Coast photos.  The weather wasn't as co-operative this week.  There were times where it felt more like November than April.  But I did it! I got out there even on the days when I would have rather stayed in. 

To be completely honest, that was another motive for starting this "series".  It wasn't all half-assed altruism. There were fully selfish reasons too.  I feel better when I spend time outside, but there are days when the weather and my mood conspire to keep my in.  Committing to posting photos here gets my butt out the door.  We'll see if my commitment holds up when it's really November. 

Thanks to Hubby for helping select photos for the week, and for supplying the tulip pictures below. 

Have a great week all! Sending you warm thoughts wherever you are!






Photo courtesy of my awesome Hubby.

See comment above.  Thanks J!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen